The Baseball and Softball Bat Care section is to offer tips and guidelines for proper care towards your X Bat.
are no warranties on any wood bats anywhere. We do offer a 101 Warranty at a
nominal cost at the time of purchase.
From time to time a bat has an inherent flaw in the wood and in these cases, it will break in the first half dozen swings. Even though there are no guarantees on wood bats by anyone anywhere, we believe we make the best bats in baseball and they should last a reasonable time for the money you pay. In these cases, we replace these bats for our customers ON THE CONDITION it has not been hit off the end, not been hit on the label or opposite side and not been hit more than a few swings (more than 10 is TOO many). We are the only wood bat company that will do this. We do require a RA Number so contacting us by e-mail before sending the bat back is a must.
The following is a list of Bat Care Tips that will help you keep your bat in the best condition possible for the longest time possible.
- Limit the bat to individual use
- Do not use in temperatures below 60°F (16°C)
- Do not store the bat in extremely hot or cold temperature areas (like the trunk of your car)
- Do not clean metal cleats with the bat
- Use regulation, leather covered, baseball and softballs. NOT rubber cage balls
- Do not hit waterlogged balls
- Routinely check your bat for any damage
- Always hit the ball on the side 90 degrees from the label