The Hitting Jack-It™ is a complete hitting training system with patent pending design. The 5 oz size has been developed specifically for youth baseball and softball players under 12- develops bat speed and works fast twitch muscles, strengthens hands and forearms, improves muscle memory and helps develops power.
The product works with all baseball and softball bats allowing players to develop during live batting practice sessions and off hitting tees.
All current weighted products on the market are placed on the barrel of the bat causing a “casting” elongated swing, slowing down your swing causing less power and do not let you practice with live pitching. The Hitting Jack-It™ was developed as a complete hitting system by ball players for ball players to provide immediate results, quickly develop bat speed and power, and force your hands to work properly creating improved technique.
The Hitting Jack-It™ Training System provides multiple benefits
- Immediate results
- Easy to Use
- Can hit Live Batting Practice
- Quickly develops bat speed and power
- Keeps your hands from “casting”
- Gives you more confidence as a hitter
- Available in four graduating sizes: 9oz, 12oz, 16oz, 21oz
- Available for Softball players
- Forces hands to work properly creating a shorter compact swing
- Strengthens hands and forearms
- Can also be used as a weight for “On Deck”
1. Using the Hitting Jack-It™
Can be done while in live batting practice, take as many swings as you desire, getting used to the added swing weight. Then remove the Hitting Jack-It™ to feel the added performance and increased bat speed.
2. Securing and removing the Hitting Jack-It™
Slide the Hitting Jack-It™ onto the handle of the bat with the “wide end” facing up toward the barrel of the bat. Slide the Hitting Jack-It™ up the bat until snug. Turn the bat over and tap the bat on the ground firmly securing the Hitting Jack-It™ in place. For overall safety the open slot of the Hitting Jack-It™ should always face the catcher and the closed side with the logo should always face the pitcher.
Removing the Hitting Jack-It™ is as easy as tapping the handle of the bat on the ground to free it from its firm grip.